Friday, February 12, 2016

Alyssah and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Take your time in looking at pictures
and reading Miss Alyssah Xenia C. Alcala's website on --





-- for some philatelic inspiration!

So much have been her philatelic accomplishments, which you will read about, that any Filipino collector would take pride in her successes.

Here's her introduction to the site:

Mabuhay and welcome to my website devoted to my philatelic collection and exhibit entitled "Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH II."   As you browse each page,  you'll have a glimpse of my previous exhibitions, achievements, and future undertakings.   Likewise,  you will also find out the generous people who in one way or another have significantly improved my collection and made it possible to compete in various philatelic exhibitions.  Hope you will enjoy your visit in this humble website of mine and I'll be yearning for your frequent visit as I will be updating this website from time to time. May your visit here be the start of our philatelic friendship and cooperation in our beloved hobby of stamp collecting.   I am also interested with philatelic items about Soccer and Philippine Presidents.

Happy Philately !

Yes, yes indeed. Happy philately!

No comments:

Post a Comment