Saturday, September 16, 2017

Signed sealed delivered

Have you read this magazine article published last September 3 by The Philippine Star?


Some excerpts of the article by Edu Jarque:

"During my time, every kid had a stamp collection. For me, my collection was my initial introduction to other countries. I remember the Vatican and San Marino stamps were among the largest, long before I traveled to these surprisingly geographical small territories...."

"Maxi Sta. Maria, manager of PHLPost’s Business Line Department, and his energetic team in charge of the revitalization of philately – the collection and study of stamps – discussed how it has breathed new life into the industry."

"The Philately section dreams – they have also taken this as a challenge – of eventually erecting a depository, their very own permanent philatelic museum, where they can exhibit the country’s extensive collection of stamps that is a part of our heritage that may be visited for education, fun and a sense of being proudly Filipino."

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment